Industrial Trade Network
Join our Trade Network to gain exposure and attract new clients
Our Industrial Energy Efficiency Program is accepting applications from qualified companies to complete audits, studies and projects for our program participants.
- An energy audit is a comprehensive site-wide audit that produces a list of energy efficiency measures.
- A feasibility study is a study focused on one specific measure to produce a business case.
- A prescriptive project is a quick and simple energy efficiency measure project from a defined list that includes a corresponding per-unit incentive for retrofits.
Membership is open to contractors, consulting engineers, distributors, and other energy efficiency trade professionals working in industrial settings. Individuals meeting the requirements outlined below will be featured as part of the Trade Network Directory which will launch April 1, 2020, on this website.
Once approved, you’ll be able to link to our page from your website or social media accounts to show your affiliation with the Trade Network.
Trade Network Eligibility
- Energy audits or Feasibility Studies must be completed by a Professional Engineer (P Eng.), a Professional Technologist (P Tech), a Certified Engineering Technologist (CET), or a Certified Energy Manager (CEM).
- This individual must have at least two years’ experience evaluating energy systems in industrial facilities.
To perform studies or projects for the Industrial Energy Efficiency Program, complete the application form. Send the completed form, a resume, and any project-related material to demonstrate your experience to IEES-SEEI@nbpower.com.
To speak with a member of our Industrial Energy Efficiency Team about joining the Trade Network, contact IEES-SEEI@nbpower.com.