Skip to main content
Search Menu


The Low-Income Energy Savings Program (LIESP) will assist low-income homeowners in New Brunswick to reduce their energy consumption and energy costs through targeted energy efficiency retrofits. Upgrades will be offered to the homeowner free of charge and will be completed by a Contractor selected by NB Power.

For more information, please see our Program Guidelines.